Dr. Robin Sykes MD at JoAnn Francis Medical Esthetics & Medical Spa in West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Robin Sykes MD
Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery, since 1988
Robin A. Sykes, M.D. is a fully trained, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. She received her undergraduate degree in Biology from Wells College, medical degree from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and surgical training at the University of Miami and the University of Kansas.
Dr. Sykes has many years of experience, continuing education credits, training sessions, and attending seminars. She has performed over 10,000 procedures since opening her practice in Jupiter. Taking care of her patients the best way possible is her passion.
- Wells College, B.A. Biology, 1976
- John Hopkins University, School of Medicine, M.D. 1980
- University of Miami, General Surgery, 1980-1983
- University of Kansas, Plastic Surgery Residency, 1983-1985
- Who’s Who Among American Executives and Professionals
- Who’s Who in America
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Medical Women’s Association
- Florida Plastic Surgeons Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Palm Beach County Plastic Surgeons Society
- Plastic Surgery Education Foundation
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery, Inc.
She is an expert in plastic and reconstructive surgery of all areas of the body, including cosmetic and reconstructive surgery after skin cancer or breast cancer. She is also well versed in the use of facial fillers of all kinds and considers the use of them an artistic pursuit.
Dr. Sykes studied art extensively in an honors art program, culminating in three years at the prestigious Carnegie Mellon University. Interested in drawing and sculpture, she still draws and crafts today. Her artistic talents are used today to help her patients improve their appearance.
She is an avid reader and loves bird watching, theater, museums, movies, and especially music. Dr. Sykes plays flute, piccolo, piano, handbells and is part of a concert band, a rock band, and a handbell choir.
Part of her personal mission is to help bring music into the lives of children in the community through the nonprofit Jupiter Performing Arts Fund, which raises money to give local public school students more access to instruments, music classes and lessons.
Dr. Sykes is currently on the corporate board of Jupiter Medical Center.