Kybella Injections in West Palm Beach, FL
Reduce the appearance of fat below your chin at JoAnn Francis Medical Esthetics Spa. Call (561) 616-1001 or schedule a free consultation online today.
WHAT IS SUBMENTAL FULLNESS?
Submental fullness is the medical term for a “double chin.” This is a common condition in a range of adults with both men and women. A “double chin” is a natural layer of subcutaneous fat that forms around the chin. The second chin forms when this fat sags and forms a wrinkle. This submental fullness can be caused by several things. This includes:
- Aging: As with other parts of your body, additional layers of fat may form as you age.
- Genetics: Does your family have a history of submental fullness? You might be predisposed to have this condition.
- Weight gain: It may be a result of gaining weight.
WHAT IS KYBELLA? (deoxycholic acid) injection?
KYBELLA is a FDA approved nonsurgical solution to submental fullness. It is the first and only FDA-approved treatment for this condition. Kybella (also known as deoxycholic acid) treatment improves the appearance of submental fullness and will contour that area to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
KYBELLA – Fast Facts
- This treatment is completely nonsurgical. Receiving it does not require a hospital stay. A simple 15 to 20 minute session is all the time it requires for a treatment.
- Kybella treatments are completely customizable to help you achieve your overall goals. You’ll work one on one with your doctor to make sure we get you where you want to be aesthetically .
- This treatment destroys the fat cells when injected into areas of fat. Once you achieve your aesthetic goal, additional treatments are unlikely.
- KYBELLA’s most common side effects: swelling, bruising, pain, numbness, redness and areas of hardness in the treatment area.
HOW DOES KYBELLA WORK?
That is a great question. KYBELLA isn’t some sci-fi invention from a mad double chinned scientist. Quite the contrary. The active ingredient in this treatment is deoxycholic acid, which is a naturally occurring molecule in the body. This compound helps your body breakdown and absorb dietary fat. When deoxycholic acid is injected into the fat cells underneath your chin, it destroys them. Once eliminated, those cells cannot accumulate or store fat. They are permanently evicted from your body.
The highly-experienced staff and doctors at JoAnn Francis Medical Esthetics are ready to help you achieve your goals with this groundbreaking treatment. If your double chin has been doubly stubborn, schedule a consultation with our clinic today! When you visit, you’ll be greeted by our highly professional staff and receive a free consultation on how KYBELLA treatments might be right for you. We’ll work with you to help you achieve your goals as quick as possible. Don’t delay and begin the journey to the new you today!
Learn more about double chin treatments on our CoolSculpting the double chin page.