West Palm Beach Microblading
JoAnn Francis Medical Esthetics in West Palm Beach provides microblading, micropigmentation for eyebrows, eyeliner and lips.
JoAnn Francis Medical Esthetics in West Palm Beach, FL for eyebrows, eyeliner and lips. Consultations are free and a 6-week follow-up is required at no additional cost. Additional application may be needed at the 6-week follow-up and is included in the initial price (exceptions may apply for scars and removal techniques). Refresher prices vary depending on time of refresher appointment. See our special savings page for makeup clinic deals in West Palm Beach.
Our certified professionals can provide expert makeup, all while giving a natural and conservative look. JoAnn is a licensed cosmetologist and esthetician and a professional makeup artist for film, television and photography.
Microblading, which is also known as dermapigmentation, micropigmentation, microblading and cosmetic tattooing, encompasses various techniques and areas for treatment. JoAnn is certified and specializing in the following procedures:
- HD – A hair by hair technique placed close together, for a defined look
- 3D – Also hair by hair technique, however placed more spaced apart
- Dotting technique – For a more solid look, duplicating an eyebrow pencil
- Shadow / feathering look – For a natural look under hair
- Upper – Lash enhancement only (no liner)
- Upper eyeliner
- Lower liner
- Lipline with blending
- Full lips including lipline
- Any white scars or spots – repigment with skin tone
- Repigmentation after surgery
- Based on consultation
- As our skin cells regenerate and exfoliate pigment fades refresher treatments are needed.
Additionally, JoAnn Francis is certified and licensed through the Florida department of health. Our medical cosmetic clinic offers services in West Palm Beach and for the nearby areas of Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter and Wellington, FL.