Training Courses at JoAnn Francis Medical Esthetics & Med Spa in West Palm Beach, FL
Start an Amazing and rewarding new career as a Makeup Artist!
Learn the essentials needed for overall beauty enhancement from leading beauty expert JoAnn Francis, who has worked more than 25 years as a licensed Esthetician, Makeup Artist, Cosmetologists and Certified Micropigmentation Specialist.
JoAnn’s two-day basic makeup course can be the springboard for a career as a makeup consultant, or it can provide the tools to enhance your own confidence and well-being.
In the basic course, learn how to become a freelance makeup artist for special occasions such as bridal and wedding events, or how to launch into an exciting new career in retail sales at makeup counters in department and specialty stores, or at salons and spas.
Included in this course is a complete makeup kit stocked with everything needed for your beauty journey, an instruction manual and a copy of “The Five Minute Face” by celebrated makeup artist, Carmindy of TLC’s program, “What Not To Wear”. Participants will gain hands-on experience under the guidance of and experienced professional makeup artist.
You Will Learn How To:
- Evaluate skin types and discover the best way to care for skin
- Prepare the skin prior to makeup application using techniques that will promote the best and longest lasting results
- Determine face shapes and learn secrets of how to enhance best features while downplaying less desirable features to create balance
- Learn three skin tone categories and how to select the correct cosmetic colors for best makeup enhancement
- Build a portfolio of Before & After beauty photos to present to clients and prospective employers
- Lean how to take your new skills as a beauty consultant and create your own money making niche with the support of a Personal Life Coach.